When you’re in the mood for a healthy, simple, but oh-so-delicious snack, turn to @highlandfarmsfoods quinoa pops to do the trick!
They have different flavors of quinoa pops such as sweet chili, vanilla, Italian herbs, black sea salt, cinnamon, and choco. They are made from all natural ingredients, filled with protein, and essential amino acids.
We had the sweet chili flavor and oh my goodness they are amazing. We decided to make a recipe (think crispy treats) and we couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome.
Here is the full recipe!
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 bag (10oz bag) mini marshmallows or 20 large marshmallows
5 cups quinoa pops
1. Melt the butter in a skillet on low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows once the butter is melted. Melt the mixture until a thick liquid forms.
3. Add the quinoa pops and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a 8×8 square pan.
5. Let cool 15 minutes and then cut into squares (size as desired).
You can get 15% off your quinoa pops by going to https://www.naturaltrades.us/store/ and entering code SOFLO15!