So you’ve seen our copy cat chocolate chip levin cookies (if not click here) but now we’ve made a copy cat of their dark chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, too!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup of Hershey’s special dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 14 tablespoons butter (cold and cut into cubes)
- 2 cups Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the flour, cake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium sized bowl then set it aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine the cold butter and sugars and beat until light and fluffy then add the whole egg and egg yolk and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients in three separate additions but do not over-mix.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon large amounts of dough into balls (I really couldn’t tell you how much because I literally just eye it but its supposed to be 6oz per cookie.) Place 6 cookie balls on the baking sheet and bake for 11-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit and cool for 10 minutes to get a harder consistency.
Make them, and let us know what you think, also tag us 🙂
Shay & Steph