This is probably one of the easiest recipes we have done to date. We didn’t get too fancy this time and just used a Brownie box mix purchased at a local grocery store.
What you need:
- A Square baking pan.
- Boxed brownie mix.
- Hershey’s 12 mini Cookies and Cream bars.
- Any other candy toppings of choice.
- Prepare your brownies according to your box mix instructions.
- Lather your square pan generously with baking spray.
- When your brownies are done, do not turn your oven off. Cover the top of the brownies with the cookies and cream bars.
- Put it back in the oven for a couple minutes until the chocolate bars start melting and remove from the oven (they do not need to be melted completely).
- Use a knife to spread the chocolate evenly on top of the brownies.
- Top your brownies with your choice of candy toppings.
Let us know if you make them and tag us in any pictures, we would love to see them & share on our INSTAGRAM story!