If you’ve seen our recent recipe blogs or Instagram posts, then you know I made some “Kitchen Sink Brownies” last week. That same day I realized I had soooo much extra candy so I decided to also make some cookies with the leftovers!
I low key think the cookies were one of my favorite recipes to date.
BTW, I LOVEEEEE COOKIES!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of cold butter cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cold eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Chocolate chips
- Any toppings you would like such as nutella, peanut butter, marshmallows, cookies, and candies.
Here’s what to do:
- Preheat your oven to 410
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar, and the butter until fully combined.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the two different flours, cornstarch, salt, and baking soda. If you notice the consistency to be too wet, add a little bit more cake flour into the dough.
- Mix in as many chocolate chips as you would like.
- Separate the dough into large balls. Fit about 4/5 of them onto one cookie sheet. Once they are on the cookie sheet, I press down on them slightly to ensure they expand while cooking (you need them big to fit all the toppings).
- Once they’re finished cooking, let sit for 5 minutes before topping them off to your desire!
Store them in an air tight container to ensure freshness!
Please tag us in your pics if you decide to make them 🙂