If you haven’t seen the video of this cookie mug yet, click here!
I know I said I would post this recipe last week but things happen, am I right? Anyways, this recipe is REALLY easy to make and most of the ingredients you can find in your kitchen on a normal basis (or maybe that’s just my house, lol).
For this recipe I didn’t even make the cookie dough, I used regular store bought dough and it was perfectly delicious.
- A package of store bought cookie dough
- Candy of choice I used mini M&Ms, mini Reese’s cups, Hershey’s chocolate, and Rolos.
- Freeze a dollop of Nutella for about 20 minutes.
- Layer the bottom of the oven safe mug with cookie dough. I would say I used about two/three chunks of dough to do this.
- Top the bottom layer with the frozen Nutella dollop and candy of choice.
- Add the top layer of dough (do the same thing as step 2).
- Bake on 350 for about 18 minutes.
I told you IT WAS SO EASY. I hope this encourages you to make this at home. Please tag us in any photos you post so we can see your masterpiece…. we would love to share on our INSTAGRAM story!