We are always being asked for recipes whenever we post a homemade cookie skillet and it really is SO much easier than many people think.
For this recipe, we didn’t even make the cookie dough, we just used regular store bought dough and it was perfectly delicious. Side note: if you plan to leave your skillet somewhat gooey, you need to purchase egg free dough!
To make all of our mini skillets, we use the Chrissy Teigan Mini Cast Iron Dutch Oven found here.
- A package of store bought cookie dough
- Large scoop of Nutella
- 10 mini marshmallows
- Freeze a large scoop of Nutella for about 20 minutes.
- Layer the bottom of the oven safe mug with cookie dough. I would say I used about two/three chunks of dough to do this.
- Top the bottom layer with the frozen Nutella dollop and marshmallows.
- Add the top layer of dough (do the same thing as step 2).
- Bake on 350 for about 18 minutes. If you are using a dough which contains eggs or you prefer the skillet fully cooked bake a little longer (until a toothpick inserted comes out clean).
I told you IT WAS SO EASY. I hope this encourages you to make this at home. Please tag us in any photos you post so we can see your masterpiece…. we would love to share on our INSTAGRAM story!