There’s something about adding chocolate chunk to brownies that gets me every time!
These brownies are rich in chocolate flavor, soft, and chewy…. like a brownie should be.
- 1 stick + 3 tablespoon room temperature butter
- 2 room temperature eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 oz of chocolate chunk (we used milk chocolate bars and cut them into chunks)
1. Melt the butter completely on medium heat.
2. Add the sugar and mix until well combined.
3. Add in the cocoa powder slowly and once completely combined remove from heat.
4. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
5. Add the eggs one at a time.
6. Add vanilla and instant coffee.
7. Stir in flour, cornstarch, and salt and mix well.
8. Fold in chocolate chunk pieces.
9. Add the mixture into a lined pan with greased parchment paper (we use Pam).
10. Bake on 325 for 25 minutes.
See the video of the process here!