We are so impressed with how these came out. There’s something about slutty brownies when making them from scratch that really does the job!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Oreos for the center
- Grease a pan ….we used 8×8 and had a little leftover so 9×9 would work too (we wanted them to be super thick). Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add half the flour and beat well.
- Add the other half of flour and beat well.
- Stir the chocolate chips in with a wooden spoon.
- Layer the bottom of your pan with the cookie dough
- Add Oreos on top.
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 10 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Whisk the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Pour the brownie batter over the Oreo cookie layer.
- Bake for 50 minutes until a wooden stick comes out almost clean. I like to shut the oven off and leave them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- LET COOL COMPLETELY. This is major key to making your brownies stay together instead of crumbling!
See the how to make it video here!
We hope you enjoy, they were delicious and hope you think so too. Tag us if u make them so we can re-share 🙂