I’ve never been a fan of bread pudding until we made the Cinnamon Toast Crunch version during quarantine.
Recently we made a recipe and had leftover bread crusts and didn’t want them to go to waste so, we made another bread pudding…. this time O R E O!
It’s super easy!!!!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- 16 Oreos
- 1 brioche loaf of bread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 Oreos crushed
1. Cut your loaf bread into small cubes and place them in the bottom of a GREASED 8×8 pan.
2. Remove the cream from 8 Oreos and break the cookies into small pieces then add them to 2 cups of milk and let sit for 15 minutes. (what you do with the cream from the inside of the Oreos is up to you).
3. In a large bowl mix the other cup of milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla then add in the Oreo infused milk mixture. Whisk until combined.
4. Pour the mixture over the bread pieces making sure to coat all of the pieces of bread evenly then top with the remaining 8 Oreos.
5. Preheat the oven now to 350. While it preheats, you’re letting the bread get fully coated by the mixture.
6. Bake for 50 minutes and when there is 5 minutes left on the timer, begin making the glaze.
8. Remove the cream from two Oreos and crush the cookies.
9. Mix together the powdered sugar and milk.
10. Add in the crushed Oreos (and the cream from the centers if you want).
11. After you remove the bread pudding from oven, let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
13. Pour the glaze on top and enjoy warm!
See the how to video right here!