After trying the Crumbl Cookies weekly special previously, we decided to recreate them at home so you can have them even when the special ends. They’re the perfect cross between a cosmic brownie and cookie!!!
1 cup flour
1/3 cup cake flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup melted butter
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
Rainbow baking chips
1.Preheat your oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl combine sugar, egg, vegetable oil, butter and vanilla (I forgot the butter at first but added it later oops).
3. Once combined add in your flours, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and chocolate chips if using them. Mix well until combined.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add your cookie scoops onto the tray. You can make them as big or little as you wish.
5. Push down on the scoops as much or as little as you want depending how thick you want them. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream and microwave in 15 second intervals until melted.
7. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the tray then move them off the tray and cool another 5 minutes.
8. Add the ganache and baking chips.
If you would like to see the how to video, click here!